mardi 10 mai 2022

DIY flower decorations


I found this lovely Spring decorations in « Brocante living » ( source) using vintage cake molds and wire. It should be nice outside decorating the garden for a barbecue.



 Hello!

When I go to the Netherlands I buy some decoration and DIY magazines, they are beautiful ! Especially about brocante and vintage decoration ones.
Today we are having unusual Summer temperatures it will last for two weeks today24C and it will be going up to 29C and no rain ☔️ it is becoming very dry!


3 commentaires:

  1. You have created a lovely arrangement of flowers and the cake pan and wire!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The arrangements are unique and lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Those are lovely ideas for flower arrangements. When I travel I like to purchase decorating magazines from other countries, too. Sometimes our local bookstore carries French magazines and I always enjoy reading those.

    RépondreSupprimer

Routine of a week.

 Early morning sun. Today, we are back to cold weather, after having 25 C on Saturday, 17 C yesterday it will be a lot colder today and this...