vendredi 13 mai 2022

New finds! 🫖

I found this pretzel in The Netherlands 🇳🇱 
These two Italian cakes are candles

Yesterday I went to have my hair cut and came across this Christmas decoration teapot on sale and I got it for my Christmas collection !

The purple roses are blooming
I love this little gingerbread men decoration.

 


This is the inside of the teapot with the gingerbread men’s legs 😆 !

3 commentaires:

  1. Oh, that tea pot is so cute. I also seem to look at Christmas decorations to add to my collection all year. One never knows what we'll find.
    The candles shaped like cakes would make me hungry.
    Thanks for persevering and finding a way that works for commenting on my blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That teapot is certainly a winner.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a cute teapot! Do the cake-shaped candles have a cake fragrance, too? They would make me want to bake!

    RépondreSupprimer

A very busy Sunday!

Yesterday was a busy working day!  We got up early and I baked a pear and caramel cake and baked stuffed sweet potatoes for lunch, my daught...