lundi 30 mai 2022

Fabric hand made shabby flower brooches.





 Today, I cut some new garden roses to put in a vase. This is a small bouquet but I love the pale pink rose.( I don’t remember it’s name)

This morning I watered my plants and gave some food to the birds to help them feed the babies.
Yesterday, I found some fabric flowers brooch I made a few years ago. I also found the book to make some more.
(Source: l’atelier du fil Shabby home) number21 March 2017)
These are from the magazine


I did what I was told to keep my Mother’s Day bouquet as long as possible… cut the stems everyday and change the water!




4 commentaires:

  1. Your fabric brooches are very pretty and would be lovely to wear pinned to a spring coat or blazer. I especially like the pink gingham one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very pretty fabric flowers!! And lovely bouquet of roses too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Everything's coming up roses for you! So Pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very nice fabric flowers. It is good to see them. You are skillful.

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...