dimanche 1 mai 2022

Between Netherlands and Belgium

This is the sound of the Beffroi every half an hour.
Today we went to Damme in 🇧🇪 Belgium we saw the “ Beffroi”
This is the “Beffroi » of Sluis 
A Stork nesting on top of the chimney 

We had Lund in The Netherlands in Retranchement in zee land.
I had « croquettes » cheese, meat and shrimp croquettes.
When I go to the Netherlands I always have some croquettes ! 🇳🇱 


 Typical houses of Damme and Bruges in Belgium 🇧🇪 

We will be back home soon and looking forward to go back soon!

1 commentaire:

  1. I very much enjoy seeing your photos of your travels. What would happen to the nesting stork if someone built a fire in the fireplace? Your croquettes look delicious!

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.