mercredi 25 mai 2022

Reading,scones and roses.


(Source “Maison Shabby Chic”)

Today is a grey day and only 17C we are having rain and wind 💨 a big branch of one of our trees was broken by the wind we will have to see what we can do to the tree tomorrow.
Tomorrow is a Holy day and Mr L will be home.
This morning the neighbour’s cat Ceasar killed a baby pigeon
Which n’est was on top of our willow tree. I was in the bathroom and by the window it was as if it was snowing … white small feathers everywhere coming from the tree!
This cat is a real predator for the birds living in our garden.
Bandit my dog tried to climb up the tree to kill the cat, so was the start of the day!
Last night I had a look at the magazine I bought 
During the day and I am also reading my 18 th book of MC Beaton (only 13 left to read!)

As I must not eat much sugar I decided to bake scones( only 2 table spoons sugar!)


My favorite rose bush




I also went in the garden to get some roses to decorate the living room.
I still can’t fix my blog and can only leave comments on two blogs I have problems with Google at the moment and try to get some help to get back to normal!
 

5 commentaires:

  1. Well, I want to be at your house right now. Scones and roses! Lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What beautiful roses. I have a similar climber called Ghislaine de Feligonde, she is apricot and cream, lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your whole post is beautiful today! I love the color of those roses.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Tea and scones and roses, along with a magazine to read, sound like a beautiful day. The colour of the roses is beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What lovely photos! I like your roses very much. Sorry that Caesar killed the baby pigeon.
    Have a nice day!

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...