jeudi 12 mai 2022

Enjoying making soft toys 🧾

Do you remember my rabbit family?
This is what I did when I had my back surgery and could not walk. I think to make some more for the baby room when our son is coming in August.
I also have to get second hand baby bath … but I will buy a new bed and mattress .
Until August it will leave me some time to find all that I need.

I love making these little soft toys , but they are very small and not easy to đŸȘĄ sew đŸ§” 
They are made of felt . The apples are made of felted wool.



 I started to make the fox family but I ran out of fabric I must get some from «  O Merveille » on the net , it’s a nice shop selling felt, felted wool and DIY books.

(Source Corinne Lapierre petits animaux en feutrine est de Saxe)


3 commentaires:

  1. The little animals are wonderful. I would not have the dexterity to work that small anymore.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. The rabbit family are so cute!! You did a great job creating them.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...