vendredi 27 mai 2022

Mother’s Day

Today I had lunch with my daughter who just came back home from her holidays on a boat from the Seychelles islands  🇸🇨 
I borrowed this picture .
We had a barbecue chicken and corn 🌽 
And I cooked a banana in it’s peel with black chocolate inside!
I received some tea vanilla tea and cinnamon tea from the island plantations.
On Sunday it will be Mother’s Day here and I got my presents from both children today. We have been talking about gardening!



Japanese peony !
I have never seen this kind of flower before

I asked my daughter to look at my blog and try to solve the problem but we don’t understand why I can’t leave comments except on one blog? I must find and solve the problem!
We will do some gardening this week end and you?



 Happy Mother’s Day !

6 commentaires:

  1. For us it is Memorial Day and we will spent Sunday with my family at our cabin on Whidbey Island.
    Happy planting! We are getting some of that done too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy Mothers Day. You received lovely garden-themed gifts. Have a lovely weekend. ( My husband will be away all week visiting his family in another province. I plan on getting a lot done).

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Happy Mothers Day! Glad you had a nice time with your daughter.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It is good that your daughter is with you. It is always good to be together with children. Happy Mothers Day! Enjoy the weekend.
    You always have nice photos, I like them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Bonne fête des méres! Your new peony will be so lovely. The blogging issue about not being able to leave comments is baffling to me. Which web browser do you use? I use Microsoft Edge now, but didn't have any trouble when I used Google Chrome, either. I have heard from some people that using an I-pad or tablet sometimes causes difficulty.
    I love your pretty dishes and placemats. So spring like with all the flowers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wat zal je dochter veel te vertellen hebben over haar vakantie.
    En je moederdag geschenken zijn ook fantastisch!
    De gele bloem heet in het Nederlands Kanariekers die eenjarig is en wel 5 meter hoog kan worden, het blad en bloemen zijn eetbaar en het is familie van de Oost Indische kers.

    Groet,Ger

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...