vendredi 20 mai 2022

đŸŒč roses đŸ„€

This week was a bad week for the weather, but the roses are starting to bloom. This is my favorite one it will have many, many flowers soon! Sparrows have made their nest inside the rose bush.

This baby snail was the one who made holes in my salad!
I was wondering why my lettuces had holes…





I love foxgloves and the colour well match with the roses.

After the thunder, hail    And lots of rain the sun 🌞 is back this week I had to put the light on to read

This week end we will have a rest!



2 commentaires:

  1. Your roses are so lovely!!! The snail isn't at all lovely. They are not welcome in my garden ( but they come any way.)

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. What lovely roses you have. Snails are seen in my garden, too, and eat the lettuces.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...