mercredi 11 mai 2022

Thank you for your visits!

First of all, thank you for visiting my blog ( not being able to comment on yours in return)
These are my small tomatoes 🍅 I already had a good harvest!
Every morning I water the garden and look if they all are ok and growing correctly!
First iris, but my best one is missing ??? A brown one I suspect Mr L to have put it with the rubbish when weeding…

My sun flowers , melons, poppies …

I love the delicates colombines

First purple rose! 

I have got five planters the first one is radishes, two are strawberries 🍓 and the kast one is salads I have another one with sweet peas. I have to protect my salads from the sparrows ´ nest!
Many agitation in the garden! Babies cries and parents feeding them. We have four nests above our windows and the rose bush



The best is somewhere in the rose bush! It will have hundreds of flowers soon!
Today my daughter and her husband are flying to visit her brother and the new born baby they are stopping for a few days on their way to the Seychelles 🇸🇨 !

6 commentaires:

  1. I don't know if I've ever seen a purple rose before. Beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. How beautiful your garden is! Tomatoes already! That's just wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your blooming is a bit ahead of ours. Roses are a long time off after a severe pruning and very little warmth. Have a good visit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your tomatoes are so far ahead, and they look very tasty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Everything is growing so well. I can't believe your tomatoes.
    The purple rose is just beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Lucky you having fresh tomatoes already. I can hardly wait.
    The blue Iris is so pretty. I hope the brown one wasn't accidentally thrown in the compost.

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.