samedi 3 juin 2023

Sunny weekend 🌞 !

More and more Roses! The garden is full of roses, my favourite flower. David Austin’s roses.

Apple cake with maple syrup soon going in the oven!



A grape and cheese 🧀 pie for lunch with a salad.
More and more flowers everyday.

Foxgloves planted by the birds

Waiting for the blooming of this peony, I bought it last year and had only one flower, but beautiful flower!


Mr L is not working this morning  and working in the garden, yesterday I did the second coat on the shed and this afternoon we are going to visit a new kennel !

( to answer Linda and Granny Marigold I did the painting, but this time not the drawing)
I wish you a sunny weekend !

4 commentaires:

  1. LOVE all the roses!! And the cake looks delicious...Happy weekend!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Is the cream climber Ghislaine de Feligonde I wonder? I have one and it looks the same, beautiful rose!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You make delicious looking food. Maybe you could consider having a second blog just with your recipes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So many beautiful roses and the cake looks just great :)
    Love from Titti

    RépondreSupprimer

Some news of the grandparents.

Hello friends! The little family went back to Dubai after one month. Now it’s time for grandpa and grandma to go away on holiday! This will ...