samedi 3 juin 2023

Sunny weekend 🌞 !

More and more Roses! The garden is full of roses, my favourite flower. David Austin’s roses.

Apple cake with maple syrup soon going in the oven!



A grape and cheese 🧀 pie for lunch with a salad.
More and more flowers everyday.

Foxgloves planted by the birds

Waiting for the blooming of this peony, I bought it last year and had only one flower, but beautiful flower!


Mr L is not working this morning  and working in the garden, yesterday I did the second coat on the shed and this afternoon we are going to visit a new kennel !

( to answer Linda and Granny Marigold I did the painting, but this time not the drawing)
I wish you a sunny weekend !

4 commentaires:

  1. LOVE all the roses!! And the cake looks delicious...Happy weekend!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Is the cream climber Ghislaine de Feligonde I wonder? I have one and it looks the same, beautiful rose!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You make delicious looking food. Maybe you could consider having a second blog just with your recipes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So many beautiful roses and the cake looks just great :)
    Love from Titti

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...