jeudi 22 juin 2023

Cherry 🍒 time !







 Hello Friends,

Yesterday, was a quieter day, only with a little rain.

Today it is cooler and the sky is grey, more showers to come.   Tonight Mr L will have to cut the broken branches from our trees and this weekend he will tidy the garden.

Yesterday, I tried to move and I baked a cherry cake with kirsch liqueur. It tasted very good. The 

I feel a little better this morning and I will do house cleaning and laundry 🧺 and relax this afternoon.



I am impatient to see Maxime. Yesterday, I found a little table and two armchairs and I ordered a book about the Montessori method, because Maxime is in a Montessori nursery and I want to do activities with my DIL and Maxime during his holidays. He improves very quickly and is self confident, dances and sings and now walks by himself. 

I will received my book 📕 tomorrow and an exercise book too. 

I found some second hand toys that I must clean, the high chair and baby cook. I still have got one month  and must get quickly fit! 

This morning we can breathe better 19C !

And I must get better as we are planing to go to Dubai in November when it is cooler.

I hope you’ll have a nice day!


4 commentaires:

  1. Oh Catherine...I know you are so excited to see Maxim and family.
    The coffee and cake look delicious...beautiful cup and saucer!
    The tiny table is adorable! Makes me think I need to be on the look out for our Sloane a table, as well!
    Feel better dear friend!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm glad you are feeling better!
    Your cake looks delicious and your cup and saucer are so very pretty!
    Maxime is going to enjoy that table. I can't wait for his visit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The cherry cake sounds yummy. We are enjoying our cherries just as they are, spitting the pits.
    Maxime will enjoy that little table and chairs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a cute yellow table and chairs.
    The cake that you made looks delicious. It's good to know you're feeling a bit better.

    RépondreSupprimer

Blog pause.

 Hello Friends, I am taking a blog pause for the moment  and will come back and see you later. 👋  All the best to you!