lundi 26 juin 2023

Sad news and blog pause.

 Hello friends,  

This Sunday evening , I had a sad news from my mother’s retirement home. My mother has left us today.Our son is coming to join us and the rest of the family family, she was in her 96 year.

I will take a blog pause. 

10 commentaires:

  1. My condolences. The Lord bless you and keep you. 🌸

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh Catherine...I am SO sorry for your loss...Sending hugs, love and prayer to you all.
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dear Catherine, my sincere condolences.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So sorry; Catherine. Tous mes condoleances.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. My condolences to you and your family. Peace be with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Chère Catherine,
    I am so sorry for your great loss. Tous mes condoleances.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I'm so sorry Catherine. As you know I've just gone through this with my Dad so I know your feelings. Praying for you.
    See you when you return.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Dear Catherine,
    My condolences to you and your family.
    Lieve groet Willy

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. My condolences to you and your family. So sorry to hear.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...