lundi 5 juin 2023

Stressing news.


 It is getting very hot today. My son is coming in August, but today Maxime is not feeling well and his in hospital, I am waiting for some news.

Today I am looking for second hand baby items, a chair…I have many things to prepare before they arrive. And we decided that we are going to see our grandson thisAutumn in Dubai.
Today, they have repaired the gaz and this week I have lots of appointments, two medical appointments, garage appointment and some visits of  different working companies to do work in the garden.
I hope you’ll enjoy your week.
For the moment I am waiting for news from the hospital and see how Maxime is feeling.

4 commentaires:

  1. My thoughts are with you and your family during this stressful time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Poor little Maxime. Hopefully he will soon feel well again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I hope you've had some good news from Dubai about Maxime. Such pretty roses.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Praying for little Maxime!!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.