jeudi 8 décembre 2022

Busy, busy days!

I am preparing a box for granny ‘s Christmas 
With biscuits chocolates small C


Bandit is having a rest beside his friend Barnabé!
Yesterday, I had a phone call from the retirement home and there is a room for my mother. 

It is hard to get a room here, there is not enough retirement homes, but I got it in two weeks.

 I started preparing her a box with sweet treats à Xmas jumper two little Xmas trees to decorate her room and a big ball of yarn and I am crocheting a blanket.

I am very busy and tired to fill papers for her admission, empty her flat and so on… I don’t know if I will have time to prepare Xmas and no time for a Xmas tree!
Hope you enjoy your Chry preparations!

4 commentaires:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. What a lovely idea to make a Christmas box for your mother and include some things to decorate her room.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What you are doing for your mother is very important and a gift of love. Some other things can be let go.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It is good that your mother has a place in the retirement home, and that you are making it welcoming and cozy for her. She will appreciate that.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. so good that your mother has got a place to stay. And so nice for her to get the Christmas box from you.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...