samedi 17 décembre 2022

Frost and flu đŸ˜·

This morning I woke up and discovered this frosted landscape!-5 C and guess what… after covid last month I got flu since Thursday! So I am back to bed with fever. Bad luck.


I received a photo of this little one ready for his first Christmas.
 
Mr L is doing the shopping while I stay warm in bed!

Have a nice warm weekend.

( source ZZZOe)

5 commentaires:

  1. I'm so sorry that you are sick again. Take good care of yourself so you will be well be Christmas.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Looks like a good day to stay inside! ☕️

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. I hope you soon feel better, Catherine. So many people are ill just now - our youngest daughter and her two little ones have the flu. Fortunately, her husband is not sick! The frosty landscape photos are beautiful!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...