dimanche 18 décembre 2022

More frost and more cold đŸ„¶



This early morning when I woke up the sky I see from my window was all pink, so I opened it as the glass was all frosted and saw this landscape.


 The horses and sheep are nestled in their shelter.

As we have been so hot this summer  nimbus 5 C is quite cold now.
I am still staying in bed most of the time, the fever is going down but I still feel very tired. 
This week my son has sent me a link to book a reservation for a stay in a tiny house on the coast ( Normandy) close to the town of Deauville. I booked for Easter weekend. The tiny house is in the middle of a field close to horses. I hope I’ll be better by this time 😆.
Yesterday, Mr L went to order the cake for Christmas and get the wine. The cake is a Christmas log đŸȘ” 
No Christmas preparations for me this year!
I hope you enjoy yours!

5 commentaires:

  1. The pink morning sky is beautiful! I hope you feel better soon. It was very cold and snow here, but now it is raining away. The problem is that there is frost at night, so the roads get very iced and slippery.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I am sorry that you are having to stay in bed. I know you enjoy Christmas preparations. But you have plans in the future to look forward to.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. I hope you feel better soon. Here it has also turned very cold and we are getting snow.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Je suis désolé que tu sois malade ! j'espÚre que tu guérisses!
    Je visité Deauville, j'adore ces lieux!
    MoniqueđŸŸđŸŸ

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. I am so sorry that you are still ill. Today it is snowing here and will continue until tomorrow. Then it will warm up and we will have rain for Christmas. I hope you will feel much better soon. Joyeux Noel!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...