mardi 20 décembre 2022

Christmas flowers .

The flower I love to grow for Christmas are white Amaryllis, they are so beautiful.

This year I grew two pots and I am turning the pot everyday otherwise they bend to get more light. For the moment they are perfectly upright.

I found one month ago some Christmas crackers to bring at my daughter’s, little father Xmas, snowman and reindeer.

Today I will try to wrap the presents .

As many of you I think, we will have a rainy Christmas 🎄 ! Unfortunately.




 Not all the flowers will be opened for Christmas, but I will have quite a lot in a few days!g


I finally got the strength to bake a gingerbread !


3 commentaires:

  1. Your white Amaryllis is so lovely. Not one of mine is blooming in fact not one has buds!! Nice to know you felt like baking gingerbread. That must mean you're doing quite well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your Amaryllis are lovely. and of course, white is your Christmas color!
    I'm glad you are feeling stronger.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a lovely White Amaryllis, and your gingerbread looks delicious.
    Sending good wishes to you.

    All the best Jan

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...