jeudi 29 décembre 2022

DIY of the day.

I did not know what to do?? I found some fabric I had some time ago, some fabric samples from Pierre Frey if  I remember.
So I cut some of the decor glued it on card board and replace them on the fabric with 3D glue.
I replaced them where they were supposed to be on the fabric.


 Now I am glad I used the fabric and found am idea.

Today, I had a rest this morning looking at some old “ country Living” and this afternoon I tried to clean some  windows 🪟 now I am going to rest and do some crochet. On Saturday I will have another test and see if I can go out with Mr L , but not sure…
I wish you a Happy End of Year!

3 commentaires:

  1. What a lovely project you found to do. It sounds like you're feeling well again. Happy New Year to you and your husband.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a great idea you had for this fabric... well done :-)))
    The sun is shining here and we take short walks in the forest... beautiful. Unfortunately, I was also infected and had the flu at Christmas, my son too... and unfortunately my grandson too... so we had a very quiet Christmas this year. Well, at least my husband persevered and stayed happy and healthy. I'm still coughing a lot... I hope you're feeling much better. I send you a hug to Normandy. Greetings from Viola.
    p.s. My daughter is a high school French teacher. Câlin à la France.

    RépondreSupprimer

What’s going on here?

Hello friends! Just to let you know how it is here. It is not so hot but we don’t have any rain and we have to water the garden a lot. The n...