jeudi 29 décembre 2022

DIY of the day.

I did not know what to do?? I found some fabric I had some time ago, some fabric samples from Pierre Frey if  I remember.
So I cut some of the decor glued it on card board and replace them on the fabric with 3D glue.
I replaced them where they were supposed to be on the fabric.


 Now I am glad I used the fabric and found am idea.

Today, I had a rest this morning looking at some old “ country Living” and this afternoon I tried to clean some  windows 🪟 now I am going to rest and do some crochet. On Saturday I will have another test and see if I can go out with Mr L , but not sure…
I wish you a Happy End of Year!

3 commentaires:

  1. What a lovely project you found to do. It sounds like you're feeling well again. Happy New Year to you and your husband.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a great idea you had for this fabric... well done :-)))
    The sun is shining here and we take short walks in the forest... beautiful. Unfortunately, I was also infected and had the flu at Christmas, my son too... and unfortunately my grandson too... so we had a very quiet Christmas this year. Well, at least my husband persevered and stayed happy and healthy. I'm still coughing a lot... I hope you're feeling much better. I send you a hug to Normandy. Greetings from Viola.
    p.s. My daughter is a high school French teacher. Câlin à la France.

    RépondreSupprimer

A Birthday 🍰

 Hello Friends ! This week I found this little house for Maxime My morning coffee with yesterday cookies 🍪 to start the day! Mug from Emma ...