jeudi 22 décembre 2022

Hard time

Hello friends,

At the moment, my health is getting worse, I thought I had flu, but I have been tested positive to a second covid ! Two between October and December! 

I feel very tired and this time I lost smell and taste and have terrible headaches. I am sad not to be able to go to my daughter’s for Xmas, but I am not at all well.

I hope you will have a Merry Christmas with your families! I hope next year to be better for me and that my baby grandson will be able to come with his parents.






 (Source ZZZOe)
Isn’t he growing up quickly!

5 commentaires:

  1. Yes, they grow up quickly!

    I hope you can Skype or Facetime with him. Have a Merry Christmas and get plenty of rest. Here is some soup 🍵 or it may be tea.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So sorry you have gotten that dreadful Covid again. I hope you will soon feel better.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am so sorry that you a re so unwell, and hope it wont be too long before you are able to enjoy Christmas.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm so sorry! Praying you are well soon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh, I am so sorry that Covid has robbed you of your Christmas. Please take care of your self. Then plan a fun event for when you are well.

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.