mardi 18 janvier 2022

Baking and planing.

Hello!


This morning, I have been busy baking, while washing machine was doing the work.

I tried for the first time to bake Speculoos.

My daughter had brought me this wooden speculoos making thing from Belgium and I tried to use it.

It is not perfect but I have to make some more to get correct biscuits.

Today, we are having 5C but ☀️ sun and sun for the rest of the week and weekend!


I am going to start this big jigsaw my son gave me for Xmas. I think it will be quite hard.
This is the windmill I wanted to make.
I love Hyacinths and especially white ones. Their perfume is spreading in the room.

 I also made 18 yogurts and a Brioche.

We are planing to go back to the Netherlands  as soon as we can. Bandit will go to the kennel and we will go to the North Sea to have some fresh air without a đŸ˜· 
Mask!  



Our favourite restaurant 









I miss the long walks on the beach!
We will go there as usual by car and we will stop to Bruges on the way. Hope to be able to go there very soon!



5 commentaires:

  1. Love the windmills...💙 and the Speculoos!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I Googled Speculoos to see what you are making. Sounds like a buttery gingerbread shortbread - yummy.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. You're fortunate to be enjoying a week of sunshine. I hope you can take that trip to the Netherlands soon. Sounds like fun.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. You've been busy!
    Our ancestors were all from the Netherlands. Someday we would like to visit there. Your photos are so pretty!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Speculoos sound delicious! A trip to the North Sea sounds like such a lovely idea. Just going anywhere these days is something special. Enjoy the sunshine, even if it's cold!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...