vendredi 28 janvier 2022

Thumbprints and Madeleines



 Hello Friends, 


Today, the weather is cold and foggy until tomorrow.

We should have a little sun on 🌞 Sunday!

It is a nice weather to stay inside, to cook and to bake.

Yesterday morning I made “Thumbprints ” from this book and this morning some Madeleines.

My Madeleines are usually not like the ones in the bakery, but this time with my new oven and baking 8 minutes at 240C I managed to get them like this…

The Thumbprints are crusty outside and  soft          Inside
I used cherry jam . On the recipe they use chocolate. 



My Madeleines are orange ones.



160 gr flour
50gr soft butter
100gr brown sugar
1 soup spoon milk.

Mix all the ingredients make two rolls and cut slices of 2 centimetres each. 
In the middle using your thumb make a well
And fill it with jam.
Bake for 15 mn at 180 C and that’s all!

1 commentaire:

  1. Do the two of you eat all of your baking? I like to bake but I don't anymore unless there is a special occasion for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.