mardi 25 janvier 2022

Fog and frost!




This morning we are having fog and frost until - 4C
And the plants are beautiful with frost on them, I could not resist and went out to take pictures.


I love this dried Hydrangea flowers with frost on its edges.

 I am waiting for the sun and will go walking.
While waiting I’m cooking pork with apple and cider
And apple “ compote”




Hope you have a nice day.

5 commentaires:

  1. Very nice photos. I like frog and frost.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful frosty photos. And then to come indoors and cook something warm and fragrant is lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. While we have had snow this winter, we have yet to have the beauty of a hoary frost like yours.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I don't like the cold, but I do like that beauty!

    RépondreSupprimer

A Birthday 🍰

 Hello Friends ! This week I found this little house for Maxime My morning coffee with yesterday cookies 🍪 to start the day! Mug from Emma ...