lundi 24 janvier 2022

A nice walk in my village.

On a nice Monday afternoon, I went walking four kilometres by myself. I walked three on Friday and today I improved, in one hours walk. I am exercising in order to be able for my travel to visit my son soon.



This is an old wall, made of clay and straw.

The door of our church




 This house is definitely closed and lost. Because of the change of climate the clay ground is moving and so is the house!

Very scary!

These houses with garage and small garden are for elderly people.



This house is in a Normand style. It is a big and nice one, but not sold an empty now for many years. I love the kind of tower.

Now I will be h it ting for an hour and tonight visit your blogs!

À présent from Mr L ! I don’t know which colour it will be! I hope white. 






5 commentaires:

  1. How lovely to walk through your pretty village under such a beautiful blue sky! It will be fun seeing what colour your flowers will be. Have a good day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a lovely area you live in. Great for walking and enjoying the houses and gardens. Your Amaryllis bulb is the biggest I've ever seen. The colour will be a mystery until it blooms!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's interesting to see the old with the new in your village. The old is fascinating.
    That's one big fat amaryllis bulb!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You have such beautiful old homes and architecture. I just love it!

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...