mercredi 26 janvier 2022

Early baking.





 Hello Friends,

This early morning, I baked hazel nuts and chocolate chips muffins. Every evening, there is a   Program           On TV , the Best baker and chief pastry of France. 🥐 

They began by Normandy being the closest to Paris and I thought I was only going to watch the program from Normandy, but I am watching each day! They are going in french regions and taste the breads and cakes and at the choose the best bakery of France.

Today, I tried grilled hazelnuts and I made a caramel and put the nuts into the caramel. 🥜 

I have to improve, but I will watch the program and take all the advices.

I am going to make bread next time.

No fog today, but we need light in the house, it is all grey!

I will try to walk this afternoon.

Have a good day.


4 commentaires:

  1. The muffins look very good and tempting to eat. I like hazelnuts very much. We have the Great Canadian Baking Show here that is very enjoyable, and is very similar to the Great British Baking Show that I watch each season, too. France has so many delicious pastries and breads!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like baking shows too. I would be hard to choose the best bakery in France!
    We are back to fog and grayness again today.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Those are so beautiful! They look like they should be in a bakery!
    I like cooking shows too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I so love the wraps around your muffins. They look so elegant! And delicious, too! I have been watching YouTube videos of home chefs, mainly from Turkey and South Korea! So many interesting foods.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...