lundi 17 janvier 2022

Polka dots.

Last night I have cut the stems and they are much better today!





 Hello Friends,

I am still reorganising my wardrobe! And like very much polka dots.

I found last year these two dots jackets navy blue and a red one.

I already had a black twin set. Do you like polka dots clothes?

I am going back to my wardrobe to check what I am going to keep or not!

Four O’clock!



With a cup of coffee!

2 commentaires:

  1. Is that an encrusted baked pear?
    You have a beautiful wardrobe. I live in jeans and tee shirts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. When I was younger I would sometimes wear clothes that had polka dots. Not any more though.
    That pear in a crust looks delicious.

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.