mercredi 10 janvier 2024

Waiting for better days.





I had to put stickers on the windows because birds kill themselves banging on the windows. We feed them and have a lot!

 Last night it has been snowing a little but the problem is the ice on the roads, I am glad I don’t have to go out.

Next week is the week of all my medical appointments 

The anesthetist appointment on Tuesday, I booked a taxi to go to Rouen and the next day an Mir but it is not very far. Then on the 25th day at the clinic, my husband will be there all day. I must have a coloscopy.

The MRI is for my back spine another problem after my surgery 3 years ago. It is very, very painful and impact my legs. I am anxious about my back in case another schwannome is back on my spine cord.( benign tumor but it paralyses your legs.

Last year’s end was with covid and the new year with more health problems.

I soon will have to do a blog pause and  prepare everything. The nurse is coming on Saturday for my blood test. 

But I feel confident and keep busy crafting.




8 commentaires:

  1. It is snowy and icy here too, all schools around are closed today.
    Praying for you as you prepare for these tests!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I also stuck birds on the window pane because the trees are reflected in the panes and the birds wouldn't notice the panes otherwise... it's a very good way to protect the birds ... we now also have -10 degrees. Winter weather.
    All good wishes go to you.
    Your crafts are wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You have some serious stuff going on medically. I wish you well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You have a lot to deal with lately and I hope everything will work out for the best.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You do have a lot going on just now. I'm glad you can craft and enjoy making beautiful things even while you don't feel very well. I hope your tests will go well, Catherine. Take good care.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What else can I write now? I wish you good health!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hoping you're not in much pain! Good luck with all the testing! Sending prayer and hugs...
    Love the scrapbooks!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...