dimanche 21 janvier 2024

A quiet Sunday.

It is less cold today and the snow is melting.
Yesterday we went out to get some food and the roads were clear.
The landscape was so beautiful with iced vegetation and trees all was white and we could see hares running in the fields, but unfortunately we could not stop the car to take pictures, but it was worth being cold!
Then we had a break at our favourite restaurant before I start my diet for my medical exam on Thursday.
Now I started it today. Mr L is on duty from 8 am and 8 pm today.
Hope everything goes well for you see you soon!
Many thanks for your visits and comments !

(Source Mamzell’shabby chic)
(Source: ZZZOe)
 

6 commentaires:

  1. The weather here is exactly like yours, less cold and the snow is melting. I hope you have a lovely day 💙💚💜

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Here too - less cold, but still too cold to melt.
    Pretty pics today! Enjoy your quiet day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. We have settled in to our regular winter: no snow, no ice, little wind, some rain, gray sky. I'll take it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The snow is melting here and I can hear the rain falling outside. Soon there will be no snow at all. We've had a quiet day at home, too. Very relaxing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm in the opposite side of the globe! So hot and humid.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Tomorrow will not be an easy day for you. You are on my mind.

    RépondreSupprimer

A discovery !

Today, the exterminator came and we did not know what we were going to find? But these two weeks I saw the male pigeon waiting most of the t...