vendredi 12 janvier 2024

Alice in Wonderland and sales.

Today I am working on Alice in Wonderland 
Scrapbooking for Maxime.
I am reading the book again in order to write some sentences of in in my book 📚.





 Today, I must put the light on but the snow is gone.

Tomorrow Saturday as I am a little better today my husband will drive me to my favourite clothe shop as I need some more winter clothes. As we did not have much winters I used mid season clothes, but it is not warm enough. This is a big store selling essentially Italian clothes. There are a lot of clothes and now they are -50%.I will take a picture tomorrow and you’ll see the store I go there for 40 years. The clothes already have a discount plus now 50 % which is good!

See you tomorrow!



2 commentaires:

  1. You are doing a great job on the book!
    Hope the shopping goes well, and you get clothes that feel cozy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Maxime will love it!! It's lovely!
    Enjoy the shopping but stay warm! Don't want a re-lapse.
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...