mercredi 2 novembre 2022

My craft room and DIY

Happy November!
On Saturday, we decided to reorganise my craft room.
We went to IKEA and got a small sofa for me and Bandit. 

This morning I painted this small side table.
This morning sun light through the glass pumpkin 🎃 
I painted the furniture some years ago

I finished my blankets


 

This is what it will look like when it will be dry!

6 commentaires:

  1. How nice to have your room organized.

    I love the sunlight through the lovely glass pumpkin. ❤

    Happy November, from across the Pond.

    🍁💛🍁💛🍁💛🍁

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a nice room! I like that you even have a couch to sit in when you are in there.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The feathers on your table will be beautiful. Having an organized craft/DIY room is great. I'm always working on the organization of mine, too - I have too many supplies!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Loved the white painted furniture by you.
    But your blankets are enchanting!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...