mercredi 16 novembre 2022

Day by day.

Yesterday was a busy day getting all the papers needed for my mother retirement home file.
I had to walk 5 km and was exhausted.
Finally I got everything this morning and we will be able to give it to the hospital where she is waiting.
Last night I cleaned all her clothes and today I have to fix all her name labels on the clothes.
But all is on the way.

I took a picture from the maple  tree from my bedroom balcony.

My son has sent me some pictures of Maxime on a swing. He still have his round face! And is growing a lot.
This week I am going to send their Xmas presents to Dubai. It takes a long time and I don’t want to be in the Xmas crowded post.




 When you try new food and you don’t like it!

Funny face of the day!
I hope you enjoy your day.

5 commentaires:

  1. A beautiful view from your balcony! You must truly treasure that-- and your adorable grandson! 🙂

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The maple tree is a beautiful colour! Maxime is so cute with his round face. Trying new foods is a strange experience for babies, and his expression is priceless.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Is that a Japanese maple? We have one that turns the same color, so pretty!
    Maxime is cute and ever and growing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The very young and the very old. Enjoy that baby all you can while you care for your aged mother. Blessings upon you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I hope your mother can adjust easily to the new place. It's a busy time for you, getting her settled while also getting ready for Christmas.

    RépondreSupprimer

A discovery !

Today, the exterminator came and we did not know what we were going to find? But these two weeks I saw the male pigeon waiting most of the t...