jeudi 17 novembre 2022

This and that…

Good news! After 6 months struggle with the firm, my new front door has been repaired! I hope it is definitely repaired ! But we must not open the door for two days.

It took them 3 hours to change the piece which was broken. Three hours with no door by 9 degrees! I had to cut the heating.

Then I had time to go and have my hair cut in a new place closer to home.

On Tuesday, some workers are coming to check the kitchen gas cooker as I have not been well due to a gas leak and a water leak behind the washing machine. A problem never comes alone!

I hope everything will be solved by next week.

This is how I cook for the moment, doing camping!

Not very easy and I will be happy to get my gas cooker back!




It will soon be time to decorate for Christmas 🎄 

Last year we went to our local castle for Xmas and saw this beautiful table!

4 commentaires:

  1. Gas leaks and water leaks are very troublesome. I hope you have fast fixes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your door! Glad it's finally fixed, and I hope the oven is soon fixed too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That is a very beautifully set table with all the silver on it. I hope your gas and water leaks are soon fixed.
    Your door is a beautiful colour!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. At last your door is fixed but other problems seem to pop up. I hope they can be resolved quickly.

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...