dimanche 13 novembre 2022

A long weekend in Normandy.


 

Hello friends!

We had a long weekend and decided to go to the sea.
Bandit went to the kennel as he does not like the car travels. 
It was Autumn temperature, with blue sky for the first day, but foggy 🌫 the rest of the weekend.
On the first day we had our lunch outside in the sun by the sea. We had trouble to find a restaurant as
it was very crowded . But we finally found one but had to eat outside in front of the sea  by 11 degrees C it was very  invigorating ! 
I will be very busy this coming week, getting some papers I need to get a retirement home for my mother as soon as possible.

4 commentaires:

  1. That looks like a lovely place to take a break. Wishing you well as you work to secure a place for your mother. these things are hard.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It looks like a lovely get away! I hope all goes smoothly in finding a place for your mom.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a lovely place for a weekend getaway. I love going to the sea. I hope you have good success finding a retirement home for your mother. It can be a challenging time for everyone involved.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That certainly looks a lovely get-away.
    Hoping all goes well in finding a place for your mother.

    All the best Jan

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...