dimanche 27 novembre 2022

Christmas tea pot

Yesterday we went to get some food for the birds as usual. We had lunch outside and went to «  Black Friday » sales.
This morning I have put the lights on the decorated mantel and I just received a message from my daughter in law saying that the 
7 kl parcel I have sent on Tuesday has just been delivered to their flat ! I have sent Xmas present in advance avoiding the post crowed and yesterday I have sent my Xmas mail.
This summer I found this little tea pot on sale and I thought it would be nice to have it for next Xmas when Maxime will be there.

I love it ! This is my childish side… 



 The mice nearly all have their Christmas scarves 🧣 

I have some more to knit for new arrivals of grandparents and a baby rabbit!

5 commentaires:

  1. I love the tea pot too.
    You are having fun with your decorating!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's so cute! Good to let your childish side out at Christmas. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The tea pot is cute but my eye was drawn to the lovely mantel. You've done a super job of the fireplace and mantel.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The Christmas tea pot is so sweet. It's good to still have fun like a child!

    RépondreSupprimer

What’s going on here?

Hello friends! Just to let you know how it is here. It is not so hot but we don’t have any rain and we have to water the garden a lot. The n...