dimanche 27 novembre 2022

Christmas tea pot

Yesterday we went to get some food for the birds as usual. We had lunch outside and went to «  Black Friday » sales.
This morning I have put the lights on the decorated mantel and I just received a message from my daughter in law saying that the 
7 kl parcel I have sent on Tuesday has just been delivered to their flat ! I have sent Xmas present in advance avoiding the post crowed and yesterday I have sent my Xmas mail.
This summer I found this little tea pot on sale and I thought it would be nice to have it for next Xmas when Maxime will be there.

I love it ! This is my childish side… 



 The mice nearly all have their Christmas scarves 🧣 

I have some more to knit for new arrivals of grandparents and a baby rabbit!

5 commentaires:

  1. I love the tea pot too.
    You are having fun with your decorating!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's so cute! Good to let your childish side out at Christmas. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The tea pot is cute but my eye was drawn to the lovely mantel. You've done a super job of the fireplace and mantel.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The Christmas tea pot is so sweet. It's good to still have fun like a child!

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.