mercredi 1 septembre 2021

Autumn and mushrooms.


Hello Friends,

Today, early this morning I had a message on messenger and a picture of the first pregnancy ultrasounds of our future grandchild

I was very happy and it send me back to some good souvenirs.

I am already planning to go and see my son in Dubai this November after the change of windows and boiler.

We are having sun and mild weather here for the week and weekend. I hope to be able to go to the sea this weekend.

.

 This morning as the painter had to leave the wall dry, he did not come, so I did some cleaning.

Tomorrow he is back and starting to paint, I hope it won’t take long as I need my washing machine!

This afternoon I had a rest and  I made these felted wool mushrooms for Autumn!

Tomorrow will be a busy day!

Have a good day.

7 commentaires:

  1. You made those mushrooms in one morning?! You are fast, and they are delightful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hooray for the ultrasound!
    Cute mushrooms - I'm impressed!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The felted mushrooms are cute! We have lots of real mushrooms popping up here. More rain, finally. Have a wonderful trip to Dubai!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such exciting information from your son and his wife. Your felted mushrooms are very cute and well-made!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Those little woodland mushrooms are just perfection! What a woodsy, cozy feeling to see them. I agree with you about the washer, I have to use mine every day, I am particular about my linens especially with so many pets.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. LOVE those mushrooms!! Lovely information from your son and his wife :)
    Hug from Titti

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.