jeudi 30 septembre 2021

Some things to eat!

Today, I have been baking. The weather being very bad outside, rain and only 12 C degrees.

I baked a brioche for Mr L and some salted pan cakes to eat filled with egg, ham and cheese for tonight with a salad.

The wooden doll was a souvenir I brought from Massachusetts.

I found it in a box when I have select what I was going to keep or not.





 I brought some specialities from Brittany for our daughter.

The spécialités are salted butter caramels, chouchen is an alcohol 

Made with the fermentation of honey and water , it was a Celtic beverage, salt, crème de salidou is butter salted caramel to spread on pancakes or bread




I found a tea towel for my collection!
Kouign aman , this is a rich cake full of butter, a speciality from Brittany. Pan cakes and salted «  galettes » are also a speciality accompanied with a glass of cider! Cider is common to Normandy and Brittany.
Autumn in the garden!




Have a nice day!

4 commentaires:

  1. The asters are so pretty! You sure found some treasures in Brittany, they look delicious and the teatowel is very pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What delicious looking foods you've made and also brought from Brittany. The crepes look wonderful. Beautiful asters in the garden, too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Mmmmm, pancakes! Must be time I made some again :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Food and Flowers!! Two of my favourite things. The brioche that you baked looks wonderful. My Mother used to make an Easter bread that was always baked in a tall round tin,

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...