samedi 4 septembre 2021

Early Sunday morning.






 Hello Friends,

This is an early Sunday morning view from my bedroom window.

There are hardly any noises, except the singing of birds and the neighbour’s rooster. I like to be in a very quiet atmosphere when I just woke up.

The painter has finished his job and  now they can put the new boiler in, not before 15th of October.

I hope the windows and doors will arrive soon.

These two coming weeks it will be hard to connect on internet.

I already can’t leave comments on your blogs most of the time, internet cuts most of the time it’s very hard and long to upload pictures. They are coming to install the fibre on the 17th of September only! And cross fingers it works!

So I don’t know what’s going on these days with internet. We are nearly 2000 inhabitants in the village , three km from a town and we still have problems to connect!

I HOPE to be able to continue my blogs!

Today, I am decorating the laundry (boiler ) room.

I chose a very light grey paint, but it comes out a bit too dark for me… I’ll try to show you the result.

4 commentaires:

  1. I also hope you can continue your blogs.
    You work a lot on your house, it will be nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful morning wiev from your bedroom, it is like a painting! I hope your internet connection will improve so that you can continue with your blog. I like your blog very much.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such pretty photos. I love a misty morning.
    Hope the internet issue gets fixed!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a great view to wake up to. Love those clouds :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...