lundi 6 septembre 2021

Cleaning and tidying the house.





 Today, I have a very slow connection to internet, but I could download some pictures. 
We have Four years left before retirement and selling our house, I prefer to begin selecting what we are going to keep or not.

Since yesterday, we are selecting what we are going to keep and what we are going to give to the thrift store.
I selected the clothes, shoes, bags and jewellery I wanted to give.
Yesterday, I did the kitchen , no need to have a lot of saucepans…
Now we are only two and my daughter has just bought a house,as she was living in a flat she needs kitchen tools.
I also selected the glasses and plates I wanted to keep.
I am going to do this in every room.
The next step will be the magazines and books.
The new windows and doors are coming soon, but the front door 
Will be installed on 6th of December…. Only!
The laundry is nearly ready, I just have to paint the furniture and change the furniture handle.
At the same time I am beginning Fall decoration!
I hope I will be able to visit and leave a comment on your blogs today.
I wish you a good week.

5 commentaires:

  1. It is very smart of you to start early! I wish we had done so too, it has been so much to do. But we had not decided to sell the house and move before now. And it was the right time in connection to my husbands health.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I keep thinking that I should once again go through everything and start downsizing. That might be a very good task for this winter.
    We have no plans to move yet, but when we do it might be faster than we want.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's wise to start now and give yourself lots of time to go through all your things and make decisions whether to keep or donate.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I think you are so wise doing this before you HAVE to do it. Life is so much simpler and more enjoyable without an excess of things we no longer need or use. Have fun doing it :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Good for you. I should also start doing that in every room!

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...