jeudi 30 septembre 2021

An early morning and a Happy October.



 

Hello Friends,

Today, when I opened my bedroom window, I had a nice view of a dear grazing under the big tree and a beautiful sky!
On Monday, they are coming to install the  internet fiber , I hope 
 my internet connection will be boosted! Because it takes me ages to upload pictures and sometimes I can’t leave comments on your blogs.
I hope it will work, not sure. I will not be on my blog until they finished. They are coming on Monday 8 O ‘clock . But at one of my friends they left by midnight! If  I am not on my blog next week it’ll be due to internet problems.
This week end, I am going to my favorite shop to get some pull overs for the winter and order some bulbs from «  Farmer gracy » https://www.farmergracy.co.uk/collections/gracy-s-flower-bulb-collections in Netherlands 
I hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you soon.

( source: Edith Holden . The nature notes of an Edwardian Lady)

6 commentaires:

  1. Hej Cathrine,
    Wat is het hondje blij dat jullie weer thuis zijn. Mooie herfstwandeling. Hopelijk wordt jullie internet supersnel. Fijn weekend, groetjes Willy

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I hope the fiberoptic work will go quickly and that your internet speeds will increase greatly. It is very hard to have a slow connection. What bulbs did you choose? I got daffodils and some late tulips for next year.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like the photo of the clouds. It's so lovely. And the pages of Edith Holden's book. I must find my copy and look again at her illustrations.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such beautiful photos! I love those illustrations too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful countryside :)
    Hope your internet connection goes well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful photos of your countryside. I hope the internet connection will improve after the fibre optic is installed. They are coming to switch ours over on Tuesday of this week.
    Happy weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...