mardi 21 septembre 2021

Relaxing on the coast.

Hello Friends,

I haven’t been on my blog for a long time, but we have been very busy here! We had to prepare the room for the new boiler that is coming soon, the new windows and doors are delayed until the week before Xmas….

We have also been sorting out what we are going to keep or donate to Emmaus. Emmaus is a place where homeless people  are sheltered. We did a lot of work to go there and to pack all things before we took them away.

We are very tired, so we decided to have break and relax on the coast for some time, this is why I am not on my blog.

I will post some pictures soon.

These are pictures I took from the garden before we left.



See you soon! Thank you for your visits.

4 commentaires:

  1. Such beautiful asters! Please relax and enjoy your break from all the work you have been doing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You deserve a nice break from all the work you've done.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such pretty asters in your garden. I hope you are relaxed and happy to be back at home again!

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...