mardi 28 septembre 2021

Mr Bandit back from the kennel.

Hello Friends,

Today, I went to fetch Mr Bandit at the kennel.

When he saw me, he just ran towards me, say hello… and directly jumped into the car!

I always take him ( what they call a hotel room)

They have for smaller dogs rooms with heating and all they need to be calm!

He did not destroy anything this time! Most of the time he destroy his bed!

But, this time he has enjoyed his stay and has been a good boy! 

He enjoyed very much the nice walks in the fields.

I found this kennel about 14 years ago and I am very satisfied.



 Mr Bandit is very tired each time he goes to the kennel… too much stress to see other dogs! And he is glad to enjoy the confortable bed again.
We don’t see much Butterflies nowadays, only tiny yellow ones, but this time I enjoyed to see this beautiful one and did not know they had purple colours.their purple colour matches with the asters.

I also found the last strawberries and moles coming back on the  lawn!

Mr Bandit and I will have a quite rest of the week having a rest after our long walks each day.

In Brittany we’ve walked 8 kilometres a day.

I hope you enjoy your day!


4 commentaires:

  1. It's always good to be home and back in one's own bed.
    That butterfly is amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like Mr Bandit, he is so cute.
    It is good that you can walk so much. I can't do that.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm sure Bandit was so relieved to be back home again>
    That butterfly is so beautiful. The colours are so vivid.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That is an amazing butterfly.
    I am sure Bandit was so happy to see you and come home.

    RépondreSupprimer

A Birthday 🍰

 Hello Friends ! This week I found this little house for Maxime My morning coffee with yesterday cookies 🍪 to start the day! Mug from Emma ...