samedi 18 mai 2024

Working hard on our project.



Yesterday, I found these two outside solar lamps 
 That o will use for our garden project.
Some more roses coming out
We must get some black pebbles to cover the green plastic to prevent weeds . One planter has clematis and lavender and I must get some more plants tomorrow morning. I installed some solar lights, butterfly and found some ladybirds  🐞 for Maxime.






On the opposite corner we will put some wild flowers.

Today, the weather was beautiful and I could dry the laundry  🧺 outside!
I  wish you a nice Sunday!

5 commentaires:

  1. It's looking so nice, you're doing great work!
    We have some similar solar lanterns and love them. Here's post I did about them, so you can see how much they look like yours:
    https://marislittlecorner.blogspot.com/2022/07/solar-lanterns.html

    Enjoy the nice weather and get a little rest!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Cute little birdhouses made of straw(?). The lanterns are nice too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your lamps Katerina are beautiful, but also the wall with the lanterns is amazing.
    I think you will create an amazing garden!
    Have a beautiful Sunday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The lanterns look great. You're creating a wonderful space for yourselves and for your family to enjoy.

    RépondreSupprimer

French goodies!

I found this soft toy for the grandsons! This morning the boiler have been cleaned for the winter. Three different heart shape cookies Three...