vendredi 10 mai 2024

What’s going on here?

Last Saturday our daughter decided to go to Caen by car, leave their car there and go to Mont Saint Michel for a few days during the bank holidays doing camping.

Fortunately the weather is warm and fine. This time she is not alone, they are five of them. 164 kms and 9 hours cycling !


 This morning I went to get some more paint so that I can work tomorrow.Mr L is on duty tomorrow so I will work on my own.

Now I just baked an apple and pear pie 🥧 !
Tomorrow is another 3 days bank holiday, but as Mr L is on duty we are staying home working outside in the garden and on the garden shed.
Our daughter is coming home on Sunday in the big traffic!
I wish you a good weekend !

6 commentaires:

  1. That church is amazing! It looks like it was carved out of the stone mountain it sits on.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh to be able to bike like a young person and go to places like that!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sounds like a wonderful bike ride. It might take me a few more hours but I love to ride on a bike in rural areas.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Biking to Mont St Michel sounds like a wonderful trip. Good for your daughter! Have a nice weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm impressed by your daughter! What a ride!
    Good for you for all you've been getting done. You are making good progress on your projects.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The place looks amazing in the photo, it looks like a castle.
    How nice cycling is, that's how you discover places better.
    Well done to your daughter!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Another busy weekend.

After many times to the garden Center grandpa did a good job for our grandsons! Grandma has a few dry to find and it will be ready! Tonight ...