lundi 20 mai 2024

Another busy weekend.

After many times to the garden Center grandpa did a good job for our grandsons!
Grandma has a few dry to find and it will be ready!
Tonight grandpa is starting a “prairie fleurie” with many wild flowers I got last week. I also bought cherry tomatoes 🍅.
This is the Adirondack I have been painting 
And this afternoon we rushed to IKEA to get a bed for Maxime, a carpet and all that go with it.

 And now we have to put everything upstairs and build it next weekend.

Tonight we are tired and will eat a sandwich đŸ„Ș no cooking!

4 commentaires:

  1. Lucky grandchildren that will get their own garden! I am sure Maxime will love it. I am also sure that grandpa and grandma have a lot of fun to make it all :)

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Catherine! You have been doing such a great job on this! Maxime will be so happy with it and William will when he gets a little older. Everything looks wonderful!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. What a lot of work you are doing to make this a lovely visit for your grandchildren. I'm sure they will love everything.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. You prepare well to receive your family, especially the grandchildren:)

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

French goodies!

I found this soft toy for the grandsons! This morning the boiler have been cleaned for the winter. Three different heart shape cookies Three...