lundi 13 mai 2024

Big Monday!

This morning  I went to the shops and garden Center.

I found two clematis to climb up the claustras and some lavenders to put at the clematis foot. I got for one flower pot and will look for more.


 Nothing is installed, Mr L will have to take the grass off and put some plastic to avoid the grass and then some black pebbles to cover it. Them install the decorative panels in between. I have two more big flower pots to collect and more plants!

Tomorrow 10 pm I have to go three kilometres from home to get some second hand baby items from a young mother who is selling them on internet.

So I will be busy tomorrow. In the evening another roofer is coming.

Today, I have put my order to the farm on the net and will collect the fruits and vegetables 🥕 on Friday.

Next weekend will be another bank holiday of three days!

I hope you enjoyed your day.

Thank you for coming.

6 commentaires:

  1. My Mother's Day was great: Some morning time enjoying the garden, a soccer game victory of TV in the adfternoon, and a fun BBQ dinner with our two adult "kids" in the early evening.
    Your new garedn decorations are going to be great.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your work continues and the garden becomes more and more beautiful!
    Keep up the good work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I think clematis and lavender are so pretty! It's going to look so nice!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Once those pots are filled with flowers they will look lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The pots will be lovely! You are working so hard!
    Have a wonderful week!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer

French goodies!

I found this soft toy for the grandsons! This morning the boiler have been cleaned for the winter. Three different heart shape cookies Three...