lundi 24 octobre 2022

Trick or a treat! 🎃 🎃 🎃 .





This is soon Halloween 🎃 and my daughter already carved her pumpkin !
She has got all the needed tools and she learned how to do it in Canada when she was 15 and studied in a  Vancouver island school during her stay.
She make quite an angry one!!!

 Yesterday was the first day I could go back to my kitchen and do some cooking and baking after three difficult weeks. One week so tired and then two weeks covid. I am glad I could go on holidays in September 
And did not catch it while I was in the Netherlands.
Last night I made cannelloni with spinach and mushrooms , I would not have thought to associate the two but it tasted good with mozzarella, garlic and tomato sauce.

Then I made some corn pancakes. It was a veggie supper !
I baked a pineapple yogurt cake.
I went through my cook books and magazines to find inspiration, I usually look on my phone for recipe, but books are useful to get inspiration when you are not looking for a precise recipe. 
At the same time I am clearing my cook books and various magazine I keep for long.
  

On Sunday, Maxime discovered the birds and fish at the aquarium. He looks very interested by this new discovery!





5 commentaires:

  1. You have been busy baking! Your vegetarian cannelloni sound delicious. I rarely eat meat so my suppers are almost always vegetarian and if my husband wants meat he prepares it himself.
    Maxim is growing so fast. He must have enjoyed the aquarium.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your daughter is a great carver!
    Glad you are starting to feel better and even getting back to some cooking. Maxime is getting bigger and really taking those birds in.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Good job on the Jack-o-lantern!
    Maxime looks entranced by the fish. So cute.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm glad you're feeling well enough to be in the kitchen again. Your dishes sound delicious. What a great job your daughter did on the jack-o-lantern! Maxime is adorable looking at the fish.

    RépondreSupprimer

  5. super pumpkin carving!!!

    And adorable baby.

    So glad you could get in the kitchen again. But don't push yourself.

    🍁🌰🌻🍂🎃🍂🌻🌰🍁
    "Hark! The wind is rising,
    And the air is full of leaves.
    We've had our summer evenings.
    Now, for October Eves."

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.