vendredi 7 octobre 2022

Adding colours in our Home.

The days are being shorter, the light not so bright and no more colours in the garden… so I decided to add some bright colours in the house!



 
Every Friday evening Mr L is ordering our evening meal from «  Little garden » I like their Cobb salad and Greek yogurt with fruits or their cheesecake.
This weekend I will have a look at the Xmas «  Jeanne d’Arc Living » issues.

I like the Christmas DIY.

I wish you a lovely weekend.


(Source ZZZOe)

6 commentaires:

  1. Your crochet blanket has such beautiful and bright autumn tones. It will be very cozy in your home.
    I have to laugh that you are looking at your Christmas magazines already, because I started doing the very same thing this week. Country Living UK, Marie Claire Idees, and others are the ones I save and bring out each year.
    Enjoy your weekend! It's Canadian Thanksgiving here and I'm cooking turkey and everything that goes along with it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's sunny, warm, and I have slowed down for the day and I'm sort of watching baseball as I type.
    Your crochet colors are great. So you do that too?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love the colors of your blanket.
    I like Christmas DIY too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Like Lorrie commented it's Thanksgiving this weekend here in Canada and I am also doing a turkey and all that goes with it. I will make pumpkin pies tomorrow.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Autumn is full of lovely colours! I always buy Jeanne d´Arc Livings magazine and books - just beautiful! Have a happy Autumn & take care...
    Titti

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. 'Tis the season for lovely colors, like nature, with turning leaves.

    Every Sat. We have order in pizza. It's our little Sat. Tradition. And we watch an evening of old British tv shows. 😊

    Have a lovely Sunday...

    🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...