vendredi 14 octobre 2022

A rainy weekend.


 

 (Source ZZZOe)

At the end of the week things are improving, except being positive to my covid test! I am still most of the time in my bed, but it is better than when I had it the first time. My son has left hospital and my mother is slowly recovering.
 
Today Mr L will do the weekly shopping and we will have workmen to work on our internet. Hope it works!

The situation is getting worse with our petrol stations
The strike is still going on since three week and a big general strike is coming on Tuesday !
As I can’t go out Mr L can use my car to visit his patients and go to work if his car runs out of petrol.

Not much to say , because nothing done this week.
But I am reassured concerning my son and mother’s health.

Thank you very much for your messages and I hope to be better and back soon!
(Source ZZZOe)
( source ZZZOe)

5 commentaires:

  1. Covid seems inescapable, but at least with vaccinations, it is usually not severe now. I'm happy to hear that your mother and son are doing better.
    Take care of yourself and feel better soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, I am sorry that you have Covid, Catherine. I hope you recover soon. I'm glad your son and mother are improving. It's always a worry when those we love are ill. Take good care of yourself.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I pray that your mother and son will continue to improve, and I will pray for you and the Covid. Take care!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Glad to hear your son and your mother are doing better. Praying you are soon well too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh covid! I hope you are well soon! Take care now...
    Titti

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...