mercredi 19 octobre 2022

Slowly recovering


 Hello friends,

I am resting , the fever is gone but since Sunday I am mute! I can’t answer the phone or talk. It’s quite long!

I am still very tired but I try to do some crochet or read when I feel a little better during the day.

This is the book I am reading now.


These are the books I have read since March.

À Présent from my son reminding me of my travels to Japan.
Some time ago I found these items from Maileg to create the laundry in the Maileg house I am creating for grandchildren. 

I hope you are doing well?

I will try to catch up with blogs during the moments I feel better.


I have made a vegetable soup and used the vegetables 
To eat with a little light cream and grated cheese.
Then I cooked some apple with a little spoon of honey
An Autumn sweet!

PS: some new problems to leave comments on some blogs . ( Linda ‘s blog)

6 commentaires:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling a little better. I looked up maileg too - such cute stuff!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I hope you feel better and better! Lovely images of books and crochet. Take it easy and I hope your voice returns soon! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am glad you are beginning to feel better, but I'm sorry about your voice. I think you left an Anonymous comment on my blog - or someone in France did! I assumed it was you.
    Your book stack is a tall one, and reading is such pleasure. Your meals sound delicious and comforting - just what you need when you don't feel well. Bon rétablissement.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better and hopefully each day will bring improvement.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. sending you best wishes and tones of healing energy Catherine ! me and hubby were sick for two months almost previously and thankfully we have recovered finally .
    lots of reading wow
    your food looks delicious

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.