jeudi 6 octobre 2022

Warm for Autumn !



 After the intense heat and very dry weather during the Spring and Summer, the garden is slowly recovering, but I think one of our trees has suffered a lot and I don’t know if he will survive. We will see next Spring.

Today as you can see it is sunny and warm for the season. Fortunately we won’t have to use our heater as the price of oil is going very, very up!

I also went shopping yesterday and bought some craft items, because we are having oil refineries on strike and we will certainly will have no more petrol in our petrol stations. It is starting in Normandy. So I prefer not to go out and keep the petrol for my food shopping. We must have a different organisation these coming days!

Last Saturday we went to my favourite  Italian  factory outlet were I had a big discount to use before October 3 rd and I enclose the pictures of what I found.

This coming weekend we are going to stay at home and do things in our home.

This is what I found last Saturday. A beige wooden dress with pockets and  a detachable turtleneck.

In another shop I found the sleeveless coat I was looking for a long time and the scarf with Autumn colours. I also found a new pin! I will be warm for Autumn !







6 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful scarf! I love the outfit.

    The beetle pin, though...yikes!! 😂

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love the outfit! You're all set for autumn. I hope the winter is mild. Energy costs are so very high and in short supply.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very nice additions to your wardrobe. The pin is very colourful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You are ready for the cold but enjoy the the warmth.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely clothing finds, and allllll....

    Oh dear, heating worries for coming winter... Seems that all over, we are facing more expensive heating costs. And you are facing gasoline for cars shortages too. Wise to plan on what you will use your car for.

    Best Wishes to all of us!!!!!

    Gentle hugs,
    🍁🌰🍂🎃🍂🌰🍁

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...