mercredi 5 octobre 2022

Morning shopping.


 Hello!

I have been busy those days trying to anticipate winter. I am cooking , baking and shopping. This morning I went to a new shop Action which opened a few weeks ago and I got some wool to do some crochet while watching Tv . I like the bright colours, it ´ll brighten the dark winter days.

I also found this pumpkin 🎃 on the picture.




A cinnamon candle.

Little Christmas stamps




This is not a hair dryer, but an electric Christmas cookies maker! The box was damaged and I had it for 3 euros at Aldi. I already had a manual one but difficult to use, I hope this one will be more practical.



It makes all kinds of different biscuits.

This afternoon I ´ll cook a turkey coffee chicory Osso bucco and an ( endive) chicory soup, dishes from the north, nice in Autumn and winter!


4 commentaires:

  1. That was a very 'creative' post. I can see you doing all sorts of things! New to your blog. Enjoying it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have not heard of an electric cookie press. I'm sure it will be much faster than your manual one. Be sure to show us the cookies you make.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What pretty colours of yarns you have. I'm beginning to think of winter projects and crafts, too. The season is coming!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. It will be lovely to know a fellow blogger, from afar.

    Oh my, the electric cookie maker. What a delight that will be.!

    Hope your Autumn is lovely... A time to savor, before the cold of winter.

    Gentle hugs,
    🍁🌰🍂🎃🍂🌰🍁

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...